Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Clocks ahead great for shift workers!
- Clocks ahead great for shift workers!
- Life making daughter miss her childhood.
- Three deaths; daughter's marriage. February 2011.
- Fasting to focus, too focussed elsewhere.
- Lost Uncle Roy. Daily Mail silenced.
- Doctor said I don't have diabetes!
- Sesquipedalian throws word loquaciousness into sentence.
- Daughter's bachelorette: "Dizzy Princesses Paint Town.".
- Daughter's bachelorette: "Disney Princesses Paint Town.".
- Secrets excite, inspire, leave us longing.
- Trying to replicate Mr. Bean's dance.
- Great plans, life happened, I adapted.
- Day after Valentine's half price chocolate.
- Family is here. Wedding is near!
- She hid cancer, died suddenly today.