Member since July, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Last Tango In Paris
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Blogs by Grinnin Sinner on Myspace
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
a la recherche du temps perdu
Right now, I'm reading:
The Quest for Corvo by A J A Symons and The Master and Margarita by M Bulgakov
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Embrace the present, relinquish the past.
- Embrace the present, relinquish the past.
- Poor, overwrought seraph: my guardian angel.
- Hopelessly in love with Anderson Cooper.
- Brown recluse bit my wrist today.
- Fate rewards the adventurous, he smiled.
- Lousy tippers make for stingy lovers.
- Facebook sucks. facebook sucks. facebook sucks.
- Making amends for my last life.
- I have to go now. bye.
- Recurring dream,
laura's always in it.
- He rides a smokin' big Harley.
- Reading a book,
cats close purring.
- He's got a neat little
- Zappa's not dead, he's in France.
- Dreamed about Gaudi walls,