Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 38):
No words can describe my life.
- No words can describe my life.
- Jewish sushi: gefilte fish and lox.
- I'd prefer more gelt than guilt.
- General Tso's first chicken was Jewish.
- Marry a doctor, lawyer, or CEO.
- Every goy ends with an oy.
- Half-Jewish and Jesus Christ was kosher.
- Half-Jewish: I celebrate New Year’s twice.
- Half-Jewish: a ham and pastrami sandwich.
- Half-Jewish: half bacon and half lox.
- With bedbugs, you’ll never sleep alone.
- Looking for work is a job.
- I'd rather kiss ass than you.
- Piggy bank securities, the new 401(k).
- Life: each day is recyled trash.