Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 95):
Don't take out loans for college.
- Don't take out loans for college.
- Astigmatism covered, disguise not televised? Idle.
- Mirage, non sense transformed affect soul.
- Read mind game. Booked aliterate trip.
- Silver spooned sugar taxed nervous digestion.
- Water passed; tension brought heavy sensation.
- Appreciate time with the little things.
- Break in communication left interpretation wanting.
- Between joints, overflow material; heavy head.
- Shoeless sole hardly depressed under ground.
- Eyelid floodgates unconsiously switched fleeting perception.
- Looked beyond stunt; good vibes grew.
- Rejected the words, narrowed the perspective.
- Accepted the criticism? Tested patient; improvement.
- Letting rejection pass became an art.