Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My husband, my kids, my friends.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Story Weaver Journal; Sleuth's Ink.net.; Beth's Banter; and hard copy.
In bed I like to read:
Mary Higgins Clark
My favorite story of all time is:
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Right now, I'm reading:
Unlocking the Secrets of Chinese Fortune Telling by Lillian Too
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Raised, left home--divorced, returned home.
- Raised, left home--divorced, returned home.
- Marry again? Possibly--Bear children? Definitely!
- Mom's heartache--oldest son is prodigal.
- Died too young but always remembered.
- Hugs, dandelions, cards; Mom's favorite gifts.
- Evening in Paris perfume--Mom's favorite.
- Mom: car accident victim--heart embrace.
- Daughter, mom, grandmother; life's a trip!
- Gravestone epitaph: Loving wife, 50 years.
- Thoughts spoken together--hearts in tune.
- Still hold hands at the movies.
- Love him? Five kids prove it!
- Rollorcoaster ride: fifty years of marriage.
- Mellowing, growing older--still in love.
- How do you spell love? G-R-A-N-D-C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N.