Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Usually about my naivete around my thinking that my verbal "simplicity" will be understood or taken as intended.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
just about anywhere, in anything.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Jonathon Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
Right now, I'm reading:
6 word memoirs.
Latest Memoir (of 127):
My amused muse doesn't amuse me.
- My amused muse doesn't amuse me.
- Merry-go-round life; circling ups and downs.
- Full moon makes me legal lunatic.
- Writing, painting, and photography; creative avoidance;.
- Balance of good to bad unbalanced.
- Forgetting to include me isn't love.
- I don't play baseball; you're out!
- Want to play, not word play.
- Wishing for you equal forgetting neglect.
- Love means not saying sorry? not.
- It's all in how you feel.
- Sexy stylish 50ish creative breathing.
- Past dog tired; dog's still breathing!
- Crying is fine. It's make-up remover.
- Heart aches. facing his inevitable denial.