Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Just lighten up. Suck it up.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
always prone to mistakes
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Dog That Bit People by James Thurber
Right now, I'm reading:
Dear Life by Alice Munro
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Somebody by Depeche Mode
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 71):
Depression came knocking. Pills started popping.
- Depression came knocking. Pills started popping.
- Recycling rejection slips into fortune cookies.
- Physically a page. Spiritually a song.
- Living same day again,for years.
- Perpetual finalist in strange name category.
- Grew wings since hell froze over.
- Exhuming the happily in ever after.
- Preeclampsia clamped down on my life.
- Loved incessantly. Lost excessively. Imploded regretfully.
- Crashed your story. Left a footnote.
- Scrubbing pen stains. My blue period.
- Flirted with disaster. Married budding wonder.
- Gutting memories to feel less alone.
- No longer smoking. Still not living.
- Happy teaching what I never learned.