Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Middle child syndrome
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
New Scientist. Post secret.
In bed I like to read:
Marvel Heroes and Academic science papers.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Witness the Night.
Latest Memoir (of 27):
10 years. Finally time to grieve.
- 10 years. Finally time to grieve.
- Work is mind-numbing. Thankful for silence.
- PTSD. More traumatic than original trauma.
- The night time, is my time.
- Stop avoiding, for fear of failure.
- Be perfectly content. Not be perfect.
- To learn to nurture my flaws.
- Death is inevitable. Life so uncertain.
- Dear Contemplative, your writing inspires me.
- One day you will be rewarded.
- Allow yourself to ask for help.
- Learn to smile with my eyes.
- Difference between privacy and being ashamed.
- You made it. Shine, blind them.
- Scared to sleep with light off.