Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Stupid middle-schooler, we dated five days.
- Stupid middle-schooler, we dated five days.
- Poetry bothers my inner poet, help.
- I'm a published poet, now what?
- Book of faces, leave me alone.
- Lost in paradise, please forgive me.
- Eight bit happiness, my Tiny Tower.
- He lost love when I arrived.
- I'm glad friendships don't last forever.
- Today I still close my eyes.
- Give me back my second chance.
- Media censorship won't shut me up.
- My only hero without a cape.
- Professionals say I'm not good enough.
- Red, white and blue. Automatic patriot.
- Do you hope to get published?