Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The light and dead sides of life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Why don't you love me anymore?
- Why don't you love me anymore?
- Just like everyone else, not unique.
- So useless, can't do anything right.
- Why do they always push away?
- A love that was never shared.
- A name that people don't hear.
- She's mine, but originally was his.
- Six different words. All one meaning.
- MAKE IT STOP!!! No, keep going...
- Love you, but not really ready.
- Don't know me, I know you.
- Talk to me. "I love you".
- Stupidity makes even smart people dumb.
- Fake Santas, destroying hopes and dreams.
- Making conclusions that aren't even right.