Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being underestimated because I'm a woman. The funniest is the old guy that said 'happy bra burning' as he left my shop, because he didn't trust me to weld his tractor.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
/in my bedroom.
In bed I like to read:
Fiction to relax from a long day, lying next to my soulmate.
My favorite story of all time is:
That one time......
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 28):
She wrecked her engagement 'ring' scooter.
- She wrecked her engagement 'ring' scooter.
- Raw diet changed me unexpectedly.
- I'm frustrated I didn't learn more.
- I'm trying. I'm trying. I swear.
- I can feel myself becoming jaded.
- Not having good self esteem month.
- You're the best wife I know.
- Movie industry will steal and save.
- Too tired to write. Sleep.
- I love our life together.
- Going raw far a month: Excited!
- New Years Day: Lazy, Friends, Perfect.
- One goal every month: with you.
- New car doesn't equal social status.
- Friends will find you.