Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Fanfiction. Wait -- there's other websites?
In bed I like to read:
Anything within reach.
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone With the Wind. It's worth the time.
Right now, I'm reading:
Andersonville, Huck Finn, Wind in the Willows, Exodus.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being left at school because my parents forgot to pick me up. They thought I was in my room.
Latest Memoir (of 46):
Rain will make the flowers grow.
- Rain will make the flowers grow.
- Left America. Gained perspective. Go USA!
- Being away. Being alone. Being okay.
- Home for the holidays. Life's good.
- Hot tea, warm blanket, good book.
- Found past after 19 hour flight.
- Finally, it stopped raining. Spring healing?
- Screaming silently. Savior AWOL. 'Sup, God?
- Suddenly, sky bursts. Get the kids!
- No worries-- over it, he lied.
- Remember: church, novels, friends, parents, promises.
- Back off, Thoreau. Leaving these woods!
- When inspired, will find the time.
- Give up: procrastination, confrontation, frustration, convention.
- Truthfully answer, "what do you want?".