Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
a lot of books
Latest Memoir (of 40):
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Keep Calm and Chive On! yea.
- Childhood memories, wish I could re-live.
- Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
- Show them what you can do.
- When all fails, try once more.
- 99 problems but you ain't one.
- Keep it calm, pass it on.
- Finding my true passion, once again.
- Boondock Saints or The Fight Club?
- Got SWAG? Something We Asians Got.
- Real Football. We use our feet.
- Hoping my true love reads this.
- Net Force equals Mass times Acceleration.
- We didn't lose, time ran out.