Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How everything is random and unpredictable!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Once and Always
Right now, I'm reading:
A World Lit Only By Fire
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Realize im the one that stayed.
- Realize im the one that stayed.
- Everyday as painful as the last.
- Im still waiting for you...hurry.
- Happy Birthday babe! i still worry.
- Southern sorority queen; lovin my stereotype.
- Miss your smell most, oh sigh.
- I never left you........still cant.
- My mom had six daughters, hero.
- I still worry about you, duh.
- Sapphire blue, they sparkled. he knew.
- Love & hate ride fine lines.