Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Do your homework every day. Kay?
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Still no answer from my crush.
- Still no answer from my crush.
- We've been waiting for each other.
- Depression is a wast of time.
- You'll find me undeer the misteltoe.
- Waiting under the mistletoe for someone.
- The screaming in my head...why?
- Gay or strate? I dont care.
- Love isn't here for me.
- Traped by my future. Cant move.
- Do you know who they are?
- Dose anyone rember the dancing bears?
- What is reder than a Rose?
- Its so quite. I can't sleep.
- Who can understand teen talk today?
- I really like six-word memoirs alot!