Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
When in doubt I just shout.
- When in doubt I just shout.
- Mixed emotions stirred by consistent change.
- Seeking someone comfortable with the silence.
- Incompatible with the wonders of life.
- Trying to ignore my parents' ignorance.
- I still have every love letter.
- Too young to really understand "love.".
- Forgive me for being delightfully unromantic.
- I hate recognizing your fake smile.