Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
That's not your name.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 49):
Patsy Cline, on a Dime Dinner.
- Patsy Cline, on a Dime Dinner.
- Says Her, my damn business, Sir.
- Your shellfish dream of Caesars salad.
- Mysticism, my stick is um' good.
- Unavoidable mistakes are usually gonna happen.
- Some people rock. Some people roll.
- Genetically Morphed Organisms, americuslunaticus inherit earth.
- Six word roulette, five words loaded.
- Grew-up black and white, now colorblind.
- Gauging the tracks to avoid misrail.
- Most people's skin is equally thin.
- Playing out the string in theory.
- Living near the outskirts of civilization.
- Eyes of fire still can't see.
- Jimi Hendrix invented positive feedback amplification.