Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
That's not your name.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 38):
Living near the outskirts of civilization.
- Living near the outskirts of civilization.
- Eyes of fire still can't see.
- Jimi Hendrix invented positive feedback amplification.
- Enduring memories are etched in pain.
- Changed my tenor from barroom baritone.
- High up the mountain seeking cure.
- Hannibal welcomed me to his abattoir.
- Phantom, Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
- Sink, sank, sunk, the USS Ablaut.
- Fails, the true path to success.
- My name is legion, real stinker.
- Alice smoked catapillers through cooking class.
- Manet luncheon on a Monet day.
- She shined like DB Cooper's HaLo.
- Pain remembers things that I've forgotten.