Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 44):
Snow? Here? In November? How amazing.
- Snow? Here? In November? How amazing.
- All my crushes are in relationships.
- Determined to be happy once again.
- Mum's my personal teenage drama therapist.
- I break down, she mends me.
- She read Harold's Purple Crayon; life-altering.
- Mom > Dream-catchers.
Mom always beat nightmares.
- So thankful she is my mother.
- We changed each others' lives. Positively.
- We still have lunch, hang out.
- She always accepted me for me.
- I still sit on her lap.
- Mum encouraged independence, love and hugs.
- She taught me everything I know.
- Worldwide, internet insults and racism. Worldwide.