Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Nothing. I sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to choose from
Right now, I'm reading:
The Book Thief
Latest Memoir (of 551):
Hot! But it's a dry heat.
- Hot! But it's a dry heat.
- Prayers for you 6-worders in CO.
- Lack of 6-word Dad data, sad.
- I don't like hockey. Go Kings!
- Homemade potato salad, fruit, ah summer.
- Trail mix= 1/3 walnuts, 3/4 chocolate.
- JohnBigJohn, I salute your six words!
- Big wowie, we're headed to Kauai.
- Do birds experience bouts of depression.
- Mom, you had the best laugh!
- Bacchus, formerly my very best friend.
- Hey! Get over your pitiful self.
- Vertigo. Bumped into self in hallway.
- Few weeks? Hoped for several hours.
- Neck feels better, back goes out.