Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My Rollercoaster of emotions and How we all ride our own rollercoasters; we all have happiness and pain.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Library. ;)
In bed I like to read:
The Beautiful Dead Saga Im obessed with the Idea of death.
My favorite story of all time is:
Elsewhere; What happens to a 16 year old when she Dies and where her "Soul" goes.
Right now, I'm reading:
Broken; The story of Trapped Ghosts.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Do I even matter to you?
- Do I even matter to you?
- Yet another person let me down.
- Cut the word pain into skin.
- Developing Eating Disorder. This isnt Good.
- Scars are still a painful reminder.
- Depression Old friend. We meet again.
- Should be happy. But Im Not.
- My life is second best. Again.
- Held Little Sister, As we Cried.
- Get a life. Im already dead.
- Christmas eve. Self harmed. How Tragic.
- Conselling today. Because I self Harmed.
- No-one told you? She's not Breathing.
- Im Dead, in their eyes.