Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Choosing my dinner from a large menu when I am hungry.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
To Kill A Mockingbird.
Right now, I'm reading:
Rainbows, Ice Cream, and Smack
Latest Memoir (of 48):
Be happy with yourself, all alone.
- Be happy with yourself, all alone.
- Be happy with yourself, alone.
- Leave me alone, no never mind.
- Love, love, love and more love.
- Flying coach switched to first class.
- I'm going to appreciate it all.
- Don't lose the one I've got.
- I go to his site daily.
- A bra is like a rubberband.
- He had a very special friend.
- My Mom hated me, but why?
- We shared a moment of happiness.
- Your daddy wanted a boy, stupid.
- I found two bags of H.
- Always live with your conscience intact.