Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
another amazing adventure to tell about later with laughter and tears...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
various articles that follow passionate pursuits
My favorite story of all time is:
Stranger in a Strange Land By Robert Heinlein
Right now, I'm reading:
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Can't seem to get with Christmas.
- Can't seem to get with Christmas.
- She still loves me, helps ...hurts.
- Knock big chunk off my bucketlist.
- Single or Relationship? Something in Between.
- Chasing your dream is very exhausting.
- Wonder I left an impression also.
- Some days I get very frustrated.
- Awoke. Felt empty. Need new project.
- Finding my freedom, in this simplicity.