NecrophagousSunshineMember since March, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Thin line between word and world.
- Thin line between word and world.
- Stress used to mean "hungry neopet.".
- Everyone's still waiting to grow up.
- Patience is preached, but not taught.
- Love is love, and that's okay.
- Chocolate knows me better than anyone.
- Metaphors go as far as feelings.
- They never taught me to learn.
- The hour-glass broke with her heart.
- Look closer; you'll understand the words.
- Forever waiting until the clock breaks.
- Does time exist? Or do clocks?
- Bones and hearts shatter too fast.
- I am running out of time.