Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The story of my life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Musemuggers (on LiveJournal)
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Each and every one of them
Right now, I'm reading:
The next one
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Cooking, building love out of food.
- Cooking, building love out of food.
- Was told I was not crazy.
- He ate his last mushroom risotto.
- Love until death? Sure. Your death.
- The mushroom risotto wasn't quite safe.
- We stopped breathing as one. Twice.
- You loved me far beyond skin.
- His skin tasted of volcanic salt.
- Thruth sank in, I sank in.
- I loved him. He did not.
- Gently simmered happiness in the making.
- I want to taste it all.
- Now I am there, now I am not
- In and out of the moon