Member since November, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Intolerance of lactose and (some) people.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Regency romances. Seriously.
My favorite story of all time is:
Anecdotes from my parents' childhoods.
Right now, I'm reading:
Hakim Bey's "TAZ: The Temporary Autonomous Zone, Ontological Anarchy, Poetic Terrorism"
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Hospital sheets: muffled her breaking heart.
- Hospital sheets: muffled her breaking heart.
- *Snuggle* typed she; LOL typed he.
- Love: Not much to go around.
- Love: Don't waste it on cowards.
- She woke up desperate, desolate, 28.
- Has it really been twenty-eight years?
- So palpable, the electricity you generated.
- This is how we differ, love.
- I caught you just in time.
- Ex: High on weed, not love.
- Love: The certainty of the uncertain.
- Defeatist: Closet idealist in unrequited love.
- Love: The inability to face reality.
- Maybe "love" will hit him tomorrow.
- Can't condense pain in six words.