Member since November, 2008
Web sitehttp://Email me for it ;-)
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere I can.
In bed I like to read:
I can't read in bed; I won't stop reading.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Lyrics to a song. Which song? Depends on the day.
Latest Memoir (of 51):
Losing friends to stupidity daily.
- Losing friends to stupidity daily.
- You want it too bad- fail.
- Life: Always taking care of something.
- No, only the kid misses you.
- Sleep, work, eat, write, rinse, repeat.
- I want the sex toys back.
- Dinner is nice, sex is better.
- Never wanted you to replace me...
- Dating a couple, love them both.
- Should've left first time you tried.
- I'll dance in the rain alone.
- Keep the cat, he hates you.
- No, I don't want you back.
- I'm not sorry there's nothing left.
- Your mother still calls me daily.