Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Love is a four letter Word.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I have had alot of bad things happen in my life, but I am strong and have realized there is a purpose to my life.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
If I Tell
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Everyone hurts, but not like me.
- Everyone hurts, but not like me.
- Everything falls apart when your around.
- Honestly, I really hate the drama.
- I love you, always and forever.
- You left me alone, but why?
- You left me, how could you?
- Slit my wrists, the pains gone.
- Slit my wrists, now blood everywhere.
- Best friends don't always last forever.
- Engaged forever, Always together, Never alone.