Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 46):
Older you get. More you pluck.
- Older you get. More you pluck.
- All eggs in one test tube.
- Impending doom of the missed deadline.
- Damn, I wish I wrote that.
- A phrase so true, it haunts.
- I don't look good in green.
- Long distance love, going the distance.
- Wrote two eulogies in one year.
- I tire of small glowing screens.
- Burn Mark
- Braved mom guilt for quiet Christmas.
- I saw Santa kissing Uncle Dave.
- Unremitting workload is causing Stockholm Syndrome.
- Taking guilt bombs over grief explosion.
- We spent Christmas watching her die.