Member since April, 2008
Web sitehttp://Message me for info if you love veggies!
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
True love is worth waiting for!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Pretty much the entire Soul Coughing library
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Absorbing as much of the world as I can before the maggots get me! My life is all about road trips, good food, good tunes, and smiles with my guys!
In bed I like to read:
Moans and groans and sexy sighs from my gorgeous perfect guy!
My favorite story of all time is:
Neverwhere and Sandman by Neil Gaiman
Right now, I'm reading:
Hauntings Across America- an amazing look at all of the paranormal events that shaped our country and the world.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Books are my drug.
Latest Memoir (of 771):
Meant to be has found me!
- Meant to be has found me!
- Love him more than all before.
- A weekend full of musical masters!
- All I want is a camper.
- Vegas or Phoenix? Where to move...
- Follow your dreams, not your parent's.
- Took Jeep offroading, she handles great!
- New dream job- part-time party planner!
- Go ahead stare. I don't care.
- Payday is empty Amazon.com cart day.
- Without trust, it's not really love.
- Love doesn't care about societies discriminations.
- Forget past. Enjoy present. Plan future.
- Burning up disposable income driving fast.
- Let all the little things go.