Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
School or papers? Not much else gets me too exasperated.
In bed I like to read:
Anything but homework.
My favorite story of all time is:
Anita Blake, Vamprire Hunter. I am also a huge fan of Neil Gaiman.
Right now, I'm reading:
Right now, I'm open to suggestions.
Latest Memoir (of 84):
Hoping creativity doesn't start to hibernate.
- Hoping creativity doesn't start to hibernate.
- Did I leave bed for this?
- Got out of bed for *this*??!?!?
- Asked to witness secret wedding. Nevous/Excited!!!!
- Wishing for massive mistake magic eraser.
- Another email. Buying stock in Kleenex.
- Daydreaming of joining cat in slumberland.
- Schoolwork done. Prepping for summer fun!!!!
- As done as needs be. Woohoo!
- HappyMother'sDay, to the moms we choose.
- Six months since my life changed.
- Ready for summer. Plus, school's out!!!
- Everything's changed drastically. Great new beginning.
- A good day to be me.
- Seeing sparkling engagement ring motivates me.