Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Any Dr. Seuss books
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Understood love when you were born.
- Understood love when you were born.
- Loved myself when you couldn't.
- Mommy has coolest bandaids for owies.
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Can't carry weight of heavy world.
- Something's gotta change; must be rearranged.
- You breathe in, I breathe out.
- I missed the sound of silence.
- Feeling alone is an unhappy feeling.
- Somedays I want to run away.
- How do I choose just one?
- So many things to write about.
- Feeling invisibile at times...
- I'm talking but no one's listening.
- So frustrated at times... why?