Ms.M.Member since November, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Living one diet away from love.
- Living one diet away from love.
- Don't be a bag; carry one.
- Lust fades, bad manners lasts forever.
- Consult God first in all things.
- Develop the relationship with yourself first.
- Always offer to pay your share.
- Love isn't just a click away.
- Split the plate or order salad.
- Freedom rings, love endures, money goes.
- Salute our veterans; starve bloodsucking banks.
- Earth is not your garbage can.
- Every man believes Giselle wants him.
- Love's a war we all survive.
- He said I was pretty, once.
- He opened the door, at first.