Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
First thing every AM, The Daily Puppy.
In bed I like to read:
Womens' essays and historical diaries.
My favorite story of all time is:
One of many....Colter, by Rick Bass
Right now, I'm reading:
Bartlett's when I'm between books.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My limitless optimism in getting everything done on time.
Latest Memoir (of 191):
I'm counting friends with six fingers.
- I'm counting friends with six fingers.
- Maurice's heaven; Where Wild Things Are.
- Blah, blah, blah. MrsConclusion arrives independently.
- Pollution really DID shut down Planet.
- Restoration Yardware; DIY's project materials. Cheep.
- I'm already thinking of next Saturday.
- Memories of May Day; stealing flowers.
- Odds: Rosie Butt-cheeks vs. Mean Girls.
- Being able to hold my tongue.
- Greatest moments of joy. Six words.
- A morning thunderstorm reduces today's workload.
- I put my faith in trees.
- Errant marksman in training(pants). Pot shot.
- Crayola Soapbox. Two birds. One stone.
- Backyard nesting frenzy. Better than Youtube.