Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
You're My Little Girl by GoFish
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Off Our Chests Mag.
In bed I like to read:
love stories, inspirational stories and biographies
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My favorite story of all time is:
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
Right now, I'm reading:
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Latest Memoir (of 29):
To be made whole... must break.
- To be made whole... must break.
- Never forgotten, unless I move on.
- Muscles tightly hold emotions in place.
- Boxing, with God in my corner.
- Aftershocks of grief strike at random.
- Statistics say I shouldn't feel alone.
- Officially a mother without a child.
- Tummy growls in anger not hunger.
- Heavy heart. Dry bones. Wet lashes.
- Baby moved out 34 weeks early.
- Cut through the bloody red tape.
- Walking in the light... leaving soulprints.
- Would rather cuddle with my cat.
- Balancing on the razor's sharp edge.
- In deep waters, lifeguard off duty.