Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Field of Dreams.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Eye of the World (re-reading it)
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Two outs on the river.
Latest Memoir (of 45):
Sidewalk preacher doesn't have an audience.
- Sidewalk preacher doesn't have an audience.
- Another fine rut I've gotten into.
- Becoming curmudeonly as I age. feh.
- Projects I hate never get finished.
- Budget is bad. Let's buy iPads!
- No transit subsidy: iPads for management.
- Dad taught me everything I needed.
- Turning good ideas into real applications.
- Helping people make a fresh start.
- Making difficult and unpleasant tasks easier.
- I help give people fresh starts.
- Just get me a card, son.
- Father's Day is a Hallmark Holiday.
- Foolishly wanted to be like them.
- They let me read the questions.