Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Seriously kid listen to
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to pick one.
Right now, I'm reading:
Gone girl by
Latest Memoir (of 1108):
Spineless may be improvement, pain wise.
- Spineless may be improvement, pain wise.
- New windows, but still same view.
- A clothing change was called for.
- No one knew she was missing.
- Skunk and wildflowers, smells of summer.
- Virtual amigo need real friendship now.
- Impose death sentance, you on jury?
- Wind's strength no match for ours.
- Feel like I'm allergic to life.
- Spackling over bad feeling with icecream.
- Take time to have fun now.
- An ice pack fixes almost anything.
- Use the good china, silver often.
- My mom really did know best.
- Less silver spoon, more plastic spork.