Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Seriously kid listen to
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to pick one.
Right now, I'm reading:
Gone girl by
Latest Memoir (of 1101):
Wind's strength no match for ours.
- Wind's strength no match for ours.
- Feel like I'm allergic to life.
- Spackling over bad feeling with icecream.
- Take time to have fun now.
- An ice pack fixes almost anything.
- Use the good china, silver often.
- My mom really did know best.
- Less silver spoon, more plastic spork.
- Still watering work Christmas Poinsettia. Hopeful.
- Frozen with fear, need to chill.
- Eyes say allergy season is here.
- They run toward danger, all heroes.
- Stranger offered me hug. I declined.
- Only birds whistle at me now.
- Leopards changing their spots for stripes.