Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Everyone. I've always been shy about sharing my writing, so this is something new for me.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Really hoping questions are as valuable as answers, cuz that's all I've got.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Quit worrying about what they say!
In bed I like to read:
Probably more than I should.
Right now, I'm reading:
Hitch hiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Adams
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel... who has been the architect of the soundtrack of my life for almost 30 years now.
Latest Memoir (of 315):
Lightning, thunder better than a lullaby.
- Lightning, thunder better than a lullaby.
- Laundry. Vacuum. Dust. Still love Saturdays!
- Inspired night of delicious kitchen alchemy.
- I said Gaiman. He heard Diamond.
- Disappointed and pissed off. Winning Combo.
- Old grind. New edge. Still dull.
- I could get used to this!
- Everyone's gone. I am still here.
- Fun is not a relative(s) thing.
- Could teach kettles to simmer tonight.
- Real blessing- doctor worth my trust.
- A bad case of the eff-its.
- Another year older; still no wiser.
- Some questions have no answers... now.
- Always wonder why I'm not mom.