Member since July, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Not sure what happened here....
Latest Memoir (of 113):
Republican candidates remind me nothing lasts.
- Republican candidates remind me nothing lasts.
- Forgot where I was. Remember now.
- Alcohol may have been a factor.
- Wispy fog lingers like a reminder.
- Google & I share a birthday!
- Make you laugh, make you think.
- Best boss: with you - mostly.
- Always, always reaching, finally, finally touching.
- What matters,who to trust. Finally learned.
- My Bio: Forgot the best parts.
- 2011-prime number year. Has to be.
- Beauty is less than skin deep.
- Today is taking me by surprise.
- Age is just a number. Somedays.....
- Even short memoirs obscure the essentials.