Member since December, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 51):
Only one life. Now live it.
- Only one life. Now live it.
- Those three words just aren't reciprocated.
- Six words! Give me a break!
- Love. When qualities overide the habits.
- Back to nature. Been made homeless.
- Not all cuts bleed. Still hurts.
- Same word. Different meaning. Your choice.
- Bed of roses? I see weeds.
- I tell myself there's always tomorrow.
- Someday, it'll all be forgotten.
- Rewind would be good right now.
- One typo error changes everything.
- No need to talk; just text.
- Tomorrow, I do the right thing.
- Switching off your machine killed me.