Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
The smiley-face is a punctuation mark.
- The smiley-face is a punctuation mark.
- Wish my gut gave better directions.
- Don't know how to let go.
- Love no longer resides here anymore.
- Thought this world would be meaningful.
- Necesitamos más color en este mundo.
- Spoke Spanish. He fell in love.
- We text in Spanish. Me encanta.
- Eating words. Hate the bitter taste.
- To ignore the urge to smoke.
- His beautiful words made me cry.
- You deserve endless possibilities in life.
- No one deserves to be lonely.
- I'm thick. He thinks it's sexy.
- Living under the stigma of stereotypes.