Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I have worse than bad luck.
In bed I like to read:
Anything and everything... Either literature or guilty trash.
My favorite story of all time is:
Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov.
Right now, I'm reading:
Darkness Visible by William Styron
Latest Memoir (of 244):
Doglike, I come when I'm called.
- Doglike, I come when I'm called.
- Say jump. My trampoline misses you.
- The flowers you sent seem funereal.
- You're the world's revenge on me.
- We are far too much alike.
- You see through me, don't you?
- I'm afraid you might just burn.
- I am not ever a gentleman.
- I've no interest in being friends.
- Never knew if lives were saved.
- Can't bank on love. Only lust.
- Better at falling out of love.
- I nap harder than you work.
- Mothers Day just guts barren me.
- The last chocolate in the box.