Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I am currently reading or Traveler magazine
Right now, I'm reading:
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Latest Memoir (of 92):
Saturday night became a Sunday remorse.
- Saturday night became a Sunday remorse.
- I am in a third-rate tragedy.
- My haters are the best motivators.
- No boyfriend, no problem. Unheard-of advice.
- Sarcasm= body's natural defense against stupid.
- I wish people had mute buttons.
- We are all selfish by nature.
- Feeling awkward googling 'sex reveal party'.
- Life: there's an app for that.
- Geekin' over my new library book. .
- In search of a cardiologist.
- Unemployed become a small business owner.
- I am choking on your stupidity. .
- I am 28 years too young.
- Said my goodbyes; now at peace.