Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Places that are almost extinct called book stores, I like the smell of them.
In bed I like to read:
Mark Nepo's Awakening
My favorite story of all time is:
boy meets girl
Right now, I'm reading:
The Great Gatsby (never read it in high school, damn nuns)
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
- Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
- Waiting for Godot at the mall.
- See the USA in your Chevrolet.
- New York state of mind: headache.
- To be or not to be...
- Blind dating not my favorite thing.
- Clock is ticking. Where's the beef?
- Always alone on new year's eve.
- Tara O'Grady. So you're Jewish, right?
- Chocolate is the answer to everything.
- Chasing Granny's spirit in a Chevy.
- Dad calls me one date wonder.
- Single white female seeks health insurance.
- Prescription for Jazz