Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
When seemingly good things fall apart...so other great things can fall together
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
my guilty pleasures; gossip magazines
My favorite story of all time is:
...still in the making...
Right now, I'm reading:
Censoring an Iranian Love Story, The Duchess, and The Red Queen
Latest Memoir (of 86):
Grad school: what am I doing?
- Grad school: what am I doing?
- Long distant love; worth the wait!
- 20s are over! Loving bodily comfort!
- Student diet: ramen and birth control.
- I'm only good at being young.
- Speeding car + airbourne hand=bliss.
- Found inner beauty; projecting it outward.
- He's meant to be where she's.
- Some choose bible. I choose soul.
- AH! He decided I'm THE one!
- Nothing better: sex in the sunlight!
- Alone but not lonely; at peace.
- Found perfect way to waste day.
- Fulfilling passion one airport at'a time!
- Wanted: Summer Fling. Now accepting applications.