Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Pencil and paper works every time.
- Pencil and paper works every time.
- Blaming Arnold
- Having X-ray vision nearly blinded me.
- Zombie Apocalypse! Stupid chainsaw won't...Aaaauuugh!!!
- All heroes suffer kryptonite. Mine's brownies.
- Pistols whirling, gunslinger nuts himself grievously.
- Hey! Put down that flame thrower!
- Combat: NOT as seen on TV.
- Surrounded? Ask, What Would Leonidas Do?
- My birthday surprise? Meeting her husband.
- Aliens never abduct people with diplomas.
- Ghosts are terrified God is real.
- Death to conformists! Don't you agree?
- Heavy cosmic thoughts ruin gray matter.
- Laundry day. Socks, jocks, tentacles, horror.