Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
Right now, I'm reading:
The Great Mortality, by John Kelly
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Watching vines grow out of a glass jar.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Drunk posting in theological debate. Winning.
- Drunk posting in theological debate. Winning.
- I still dream the American dream.
- You are worth another broken heart.
- "You're perfect," he whispered to me.
- Failed at making mac n cheese.
- Accidentally waking in each other's arms.
- Missing you by the day's end.
- Reality is such a strong limitation.
- I want you to feel perfect.
- Tomorrow is always an eternity away.
- Your smile is all I desire.
- Without laughter, my world is dull.
- Heaven is waking to his warmth.
- My life begins and ends, now.