Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The frequent and overly pricey repairs on my SAAB, an acronym for "Something Almost Always Broken".
In bed I like to read:
Short Stories--sometimes very short, zzzzzzzzzzz.......
My favorite story of all time is:
To Kill A Mockingbird
Right now, I'm reading:
The Bookwoman's Last Fling
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Million Dollar Smile, Ten Cent Brain......
- Million Dollar Smile, Ten Cent Brain......
- I Should Have Been a Wedding Planner.........
- Broke, but gave neighbors dogfood money.....
- At least my dogs don't snore.
- Tell me if I look ridiculous.
- Shouldn't have to WORK this hard.......
- Sleep, HOT FLASH! sleep, HOT FLASH!
- Perfect salsa spoiled by stale chips.
- Appealing exterior camouflages selfish, flawed heart.
- Initial excitement dulled by repeat performance.
- Feared snakes, confrontations;
Developed venomous tongue.