Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Heartbreak. Rejection. Loneliness. Other aspects of bad MySpace poetry.
My favorite story of all time is:
Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand
Right now, I'm reading:
High Fidelity, by Nick Hornby
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Change is not automatically for better.
- Change is not automatically for better.
- Individual rights are not an addiction.
- Let's fill out that empty suit.
- Left, right, no liberty in sight.
- Change; into what? For whom? How?
- Babysitters do not make good boyfriends.
- Wanted Dagny Taggart, got Lillian Reardon.
- Love is cheap; heartbreak surprisingly expensive.
- Dumped via internet, stayed there awhile.
- One diamond necklace later, I'm single.
- Six months with nothing in common.